AIM Of YSR Pension Kanuka
The YSR pension kanuka scheme is an initiative by the government to improve the living conditions of the people who face poverty and also the lower sections of the society with specific importance to the disabled, widows and the decrepit.
BENEFITS Of YSR Pension Kanuka
- A monthly pension of Rs 2250 is given to fishermen, single women/widow, toddy makers, weaver and PLHIV – ART individuals.
- A monthly pension of Rs 3000 is given to transgenders, disabled, shoemakers and dappu artists as well.
- An amount of Rs 10,000 is given to people who are suffering from chronic kidney disease and are under dialysis treatment in government hospitals and other hospitals which has a provision of providing insurance.
- The scheme was implemented on 1st July, 2019 with effect from June 2019.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA Of YSR Pension Kanuka
- The applicant should belong to a family with BPL white ration card.
- The beneficiary should belong to the district.
- The applicant should not be a beneficiary of any other pension schemes.
- The applicant should be 60 years old or above.
Distribution of Amount under YSR Pension Kanuka
From 1st September 2020, Tuesday volunteers have started distributing Pension Kanuka amount to the beneficiaries across the state. Distribution has been made by the volunteers from door to door. About 26% of the beneficiaries means 16 lakh, people, out of 61.68 lakh has got a pension. For this government has released fund of Rs. 1496.07 crore. For 90167 new pension beneficiaries will get pension and for that Rs. 21.36 crore has been sanctioned by the government. Even those pensioners who are in hospital currently will get their pension amount handover by the volunteer over there.
Details Of Pension Kanuka Scheme
|Name||YSR Pension Kanuka|
|Launched by||CM Of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Beneficiaries||Economically backward people|
APPLICATION PROCEDURE Of YSR Pension Kanuka
The applicant should contact the department of rural development for online application.
For further details, contact: –
Click on this link to read more: https://sspensions.ap.gov.in/homePage.do