Free Laptop Scheme UP Online Application | UP Free Laptop Scheme Online Registration | UP Free Laptop Scheme Application Form | Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme Beneficiary List
As you all know, along with the central government, the state government is also making many efforts to advance in the field of education. The Uttar Pradesh government has also launched one such scheme called the UP Free Laptop Scheme. We are going to provide you with all the essential information related to this scheme through this article. Such as what is UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021? its purpose, benefits, eligibility, necessary documents, application process etc. If you want to get all the essential information related to this scheme, you must read this article till the end.
Table of contents
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021
The Chief Minister of UP, Mr Yogi Adityanath Ji, has launched the free laptop scheme. Through this scheme, free laptops will be distributed to all deserving students on passing the 10th and 12th standard. The main objective of this scheme, UP Free Laptop Yojana, is to promote the field of education. The government has set a budget of 18 hundred crores under this scheme. All those students who have recently passed class X and XII can apply under this scheme. We have told you the entire process of applying in this article. For getting laptops under this scheme, there should be a minimum of 65% marks. Along with this, students doing polytechnics and ITIs are also eligible for this scheme.
Objective of UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021
The main objective of the Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana is to advance the field of education. Will provide free laptop to students of class 10 and +2 through this scheme. So that he/she can get his education better, students will also be encouraged to get good marks through this scheme. Through the free laptop scheme, students will be able to study with a laptop and get a job.
Benefits and features of Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2021
- Through this scheme, laptops will be provided to students of class 10th and 12th of Uttar Pradesh for free.
- The education field will grow through this scheme.
- The Government of Uttar Pradesh has set a budget of eighteen hundred crores rupees under UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021.
- To apply for this scheme, you have to get yourself registered on the official website of the scheme.
- Under the free laptop scheme, there will be a minimum mark for the laptop distribution that can be range from 65% to 70%.
- Polytechnic and ITI students are also included under this scheme.
- Students will be able to do their studies better through laptops.
- Through this scheme, students will also be encouraged to score good marks
Eligibility for UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021
- To apply for this scheme, you must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant should have to secure good marks in 10th or 12th recently.
- Polytechnic and ITI students can also apply those having good marks in 10.
Procedure to apply in UP Free Laptop Scheme
- You have to go to the official website of the UP Free Laptop Scheme.
- The home page will open in front of you.
- Then you have to click on the link for UP Free Laptop Scheme.
- Now you have to click on Apply Now.
- The registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill in all the information asked in this form like name, address, age etc.
- Then you have to upload all the essential documents.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- Thus you will be able to apply under this scheme.