Udiyaman Swanirbhar Karmasansthan Prakalpa (USKP), is formulated to to assist the unemployed youth validly registered with employment exchanges in West Bengal. The scheme helps them by providing subsidized credit from commercial banks.
The maximum limit of loan available under the scheme is usually Rs. 50,000/- per individual, including the margin money or subsidy provided by the state government. The margin money or subsidy would be @ 25% of the loan amount per person, subject to a maximum of Rs 12,500/-.
- The Beneficiary has completed his 18th year but not the 45th year of age
- The upper age limit is relaxable by five years in case of physically handicapped persons as well as persons belonging to SC/ST and OBCs.
- He should register at any Employment Exchange of West Bengal for more than one year
- He is not a defaulter in any financial organization or Banks.
- He is not availing benefits of Self Employment Scheme for the Registered Unemployed (SESRU) in West Bengal
USKP: How to apply
An eligible candidate may apply for assistance under this scheme in a prescribed form to the local Employment Exchange at any time of the year. Any one can collect the form from local Employment Exchang
For details the local employment exchange may be contacted.
USKP: Whom to contact
Directorate of Employment under Labour Department, West Bengal through its network of Employment Exchanges implements the scheme through Banks and other financial organization.