Single Point Registration Scheme was implemented by Ministry of Micro Small & Medium Enterprises. NSIC registers Micro & small Enterprises (MSEs) under Single Point Registration scheme (SPRS) for participation in Government Purchases.
- It provides Free of coast tender info
- It offer Exemption from end
- It creates advantage in tender participation
- Procurement from MSEs
- All Micro & Small Enterprises having EM Part-II (Optional)/ Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) are eligible for registration with NSIC under its Single Point Registration Scheme (SPRS).
- Micro & Small Enterprises who have already commenced their commercial production but not completed one year of existence.
How To Apply
- MSEs can fill up ‘Point of Interest’ form available at the websirte www.nsicspronline.com or on the prescribed application form either to be downloaded from website or avail from NSIC offices
- Duplicate copy of the G.P. Registration Application Form submitted by the Micro & Small Enterprise will be forwarded to the concerned Inspecting agency.
- After receiving Inspection Report, NSIC will issue the SPRS Registration Certificate to Micro & Small Enterprise for items/stores as recommended.
- The registration Fee is based on the Net Sales Turnover as per latest audited Balance Sheet of the Micro & Small Enterprise for the Registration, Renewal and any other amendment etc.