Scholarships are one of the great schemes for students to get higher education without any financial restrictions. So, let’s go through with the article to know about PFMS.
Public Financial Management System(PFMS)
The PFMS scholarship is launched by the Public Financial Management System, with a motive to provide scholarship to all the eligible candidates out there.
The PFMS scholarship comes with an important aspect that the authorities will provide many incentives to the students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Economically Backward Societies, and Other Backward Castes. Thus, the students who are willing for higher education can be renowned colleges and Universities, without being worried about poverty and finance.
|Name||Public Financial Management System Scholarship|
|Launched By||Public Financial Management System|
|Covered By||Government of India|
|Age Limit||18-25 years|
PFMS Scholarship Lists
PFMS provides financial help to all the students, especially to those who belong to the Backward class. In addition to this, most of the schemes launched by PFMS are for girl child and SC. So, check out the lists of scholarships launched under the PFMS scheme,
- PFMS Scholarship to Universities/College candidates.
- PFMS Post-matric Scholarship for the SC candidates.
- PFMS Pre-matric Scholarship for the SC candidates.
- PFMS Scholarship National Means cum Merit Scholarship.
- PFMS Scholarship National Scheme of Incentive to Girl Child for Secondary Education.
- PFMS Scholarship Top Class Education Scheme for SC.
- PFMS Scholarship Up-gradation of Merit of SC candidates.
- PFMS Scholarship Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs.
Documents Required for PFMS Scholarship
If you’re applying for the PFMS scholarship scheme, then you must carry the following documents with you, they are,
- Aadhar Card
- 10th/12th Passed Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Passport Size Photographs
- Fee Receipt
PFMS Bank List
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Gramin Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bassein Catholic Co-op. bank.ltd
- Bombay Mercantile co-op. bank.ltd
- Canara Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd.
- Central Bank of India
- City Union Bank ltd
- Corporation Bank
- Dcb Bank Limited
- Dena Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank ltd
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Indusind Bank Limited
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
- Manipur State co-operative bank ltd
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- RBL Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank ltd
- Syndicate Bank
- Tamil Nadu Mercantile bank ltd
- The Cosmos co-operative bank ltd
- The Federal bank ltd
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- The Kalupur commercial co. op. Bank ltd
- The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Yes bank ltd
How to Apply Online for PFMS Scholarship
If you’re applying for PFMS Scholarship online, then you can follow the below-given steps,
Step 1 – Visit the official website of the PFMS Scholarship- https://pfms.nic.in.
Step 2 – Click on the ‘PFMS Scholarship Student Registration’ option.
Step 3 – Now, select the ‘Scholarship to Universities/College Students’ option.
Step 4 – After that enter the following details,
- Passing Year of 12th Class.
- Education Board.
- Bank Account Number.
- IFSC code of the bank’s branch.
Step 5 – Click on the drop-down menu, select the category and click on search.
Step 6 – The application form appears and then upload the following documents such as,
- Valid and Active Mobile Number.
- Email ID.
Step 7 – Create a User ID and Password and enter the captcha code in the given box.
Step 8 – Upload all the required documents and then click on the submit button to submit the application form.
How to check payment status on PFMS
If you want to know about your scholarship payment status, then follow the easy steps given below,
- Visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Know Your Payments’ option.
- After this, a new page will open and enter the bank name and account signer.
- Enter the captcha code and click on the search button.
Features of PFMS Scholarship
No doubt, PFMS scholarship comes with an initiative to help and encourage students financially for their higher education. Apart from this, there are several benefits of the PFMS portal offers, they are
- PFMS can be filled in the form of a typical focal entrance for enrolling recipients and organizations.
- PFMS comes with a functioning interface up to 90 Banks directly.
- PFMS approves the Post Office/Bank Account subtleties with the recipient’s Post Office/Bank.
- The executing organization can make e-installments for recipients to approve their financial balance straight through the PFMS gateway.