Table of contents
- Who Qualified For Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana?
- Advantages Of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- What Will the Premium Amount Be?
- What Is the Coverage Under This Scheme?
- What Is the Coverage Period?
- How to Enroll To This Scheme?
- How to Raise a Claim?
- Preparing of a Claim
The Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is accessible to individuals in 18 to 50 years with a financial balance who agree to join/empower auto-charge. Aadhar would be the essential KYC for the financial balance. The existence of Rs. 2 lakhs will be for the one-year time frame extending from first June to 31st May and will be inexhaustible. Hazard inclusion under this plan is for Rs. 2 Lakh if there should be an occurrence of the guaranteed death because of any explanation. The premium is Rs. 330 for every annum, which is to be auto charged in one portion from the supporter’s ledger according to the choice given by him at the latest 31st May of every yearly inclusion period under the plan. The plan is being offered by Life Insurance Corporation and any remaining life safety net providers. They will offer the item on a comparable footing with essential endorsements and tie-up with banks for this reason.
Who Qualified For Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana?
A person in the age gathering of 18-50 years, having a reserve funds ledger, is qualified for the plan.
Pointers to Note
- The individual can join the plan through one financial balance just regardless of whether he has different ledgers
- In the instance of shared service holders, all holders are qualified to join the plan
- Linking of Aadhar card to the bank account is required
Advantages Of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- The plot gives a day to day existence front of Rs.2 lakh to the recipient in case of unexpected destruction of the policyholder.
- This is an extra security plan and offers benefits just in abrupt death; there are no advantages accessible to develop or give up the strategy.
- The premium payable is qualified for tax cuts as a derivation under area 80C of the Income Tax Act.
What Will the Premium Amount Be?
The top-notch sum is Rs.330 per individual per annum. The separation of the equivalent is as per the following:
- PMJJBY conspire charge to the insurance agency – Rs. 289 for every annum for each part
- Reimbursement of costs to the Bank or the specialist – Rs. 30 for every annum for each part
- Reimbursement of the authoritative expenses to the taking an interest bank – Rs. 11 for every annum for each part
What Is the Coverage Under This Scheme?
The existence cover under the plan is Rs. 2 lakhs to the recipient of the arrangement if there should arise an occurrence of destruction of the policyholder.
What Is the Coverage Period?
The plan is material for a time of one year. The underlying time of enrolment was 31st August 2015 to 30th November 2015. The current period is from the first of June to the 31st of May of the ensuing year. A similar will be sustainable yearly.
How to Enroll To This Scheme?
An individual can join the plan through the Bank, where he holds the investment account. The plan is overseen through LIC and other private disaster protection organizations. The individuals who wish to select can pay the total yearly premium sum whenever during the year. The individuals who have left the plan can likewise join back by paying the yearly premium.
How to Raise a Claim?
At the end of the policyholder, the case will be settled by the individual Pension and Group Scheme (P&GS) Office/Unit of LIC. The interaction for guarantee settlement is as per the following:
- The chosen strategy should move toward the Bank of the policyholder, which is connected to the PMJJBY conspire.
- The chosen one should have the passing testament of the policyholder.
- Next, the chosen one necessary to gather the case structure and the release receipt. The equivalent can be gathered from the Bank or download the structures from the LIC, Bank, Jansuraksha entry of the Finance Ministry.
- The candidate should then present the case structure, release receipt, passing authentication and the xerox duplicate of a dropped check of the chosen one’s financial balance if accessible. If not, he should give bank subtleties of the reserve funds ledger of the policyholder connected to the PMJJBY conspire.
Preparing of a Claim
- On receipt of the case, the bank official will check if the arrangement is dynamic. The Bank will check if the premium for the said cover on Annual Renewal Date, for example, the first of June, preceding the part’s demise, was deducted and dispatched to the particular P&GS Unit LIC.
- If the strategy is dynamic, the Bank will check the candidate subtleties and guarantee structure and round out significant segments of the case structure.
- The Bank should then present the accompanying records to the assigned P&GS office of LIC a) Duly filled case structure b) Death Certificate c) Discharge Receipt d) Photocopy of the dropped check of the candidate (if accessible)
- The time limit for presenting the case structure to the assigned P&GS office of LIC is 30 days from the candidate’s receipt of the case structure.
By Designated P&GS Unit
- Verify the case structure, and the archives joined and guarantee culmination. If not, contact the Bank concerned.
- Next, the Designated P&GS Unit will check if the part’s inclusion is in power and no demise guarantee settlement has been influenced for the part through some other record. If any case has been settled already, the chosen one will be educated, and a duplicate will be set apart to the Bank.
- If this is the lone case settlement, at that point, the sum will be delivered to the chosen one’s financial balance/policyholder account, and an affirmation will be shipped off the candidate and a duplicate set apart to the Bank.
- The insurance agency has 30 days to settle the case structure the receipt of the case from the Bank.
Termination of assurance:
- Account holder accomplishes age of 55 years
- Closure of record with the Bank or deficiency of equilibrium for charging a premium.
- In an instance of numerous inclusions under the plan, the cover will be confined to Rs 2 lakh and other protective covers are ended, and the premium will be relinquished.