The Kerala Government has launched the Kerala Swasraya Scheme 2021. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the mothers of physically disabled and mentally disabled persons. This article will give you complete details regarding the scheme, like what is this scheme? Its benefits, features, objective, eligibility criteria, application procedure, required documents, etc. To grab every single detail regarding Kerala Swasraya Scheme 2021, you have to read this article very carefully until the end.
Kerala Swasraya Scheme 2021-Details
Kerala Swasraya Scheme 2021 has been introduced by the social justice department of the Kerala Government. Through this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 35000 is provided to parents or mothers of physically disabled and mentally disabled persons. Will provide this financial help to beneficiaries as one-time assistance. The help of financial assistance will enable the beneficiaries to find self-employment. The application form to apply for the Kerala Swasraya Scheme is available in PDF format on the website of social justice, Kerala. Take the print of the application form and present it to the district social justice officer along with all the documents required. With the help of this financial amount, the parents of physically disabled and mentally disabled persons can perform their day to day activities and fulfil their financial needs.
Need Of Kerala Swasraya Scheme 2021
The physically disabled and mentally disabled person needs special care, and for this purpose, they need financial assistance. The Government of Kerala has introduced Kerala Swasraya Scheme 2021. Through this scheme, the people will get financial assistance which will help them become self-dependent. Financial assistance will help finance medical equipment, specialized transportation, medical care, etc., for physically disabled and mentally retarded children. The beneficiaries of people on the list will be able to afford expensive medical care. The government is also giving a pension amount of Rs 525 under the Aswasakiranam pension scheme to the caregivers of these persons. Still, this amount is not sufficient for them to buy the necessary products. Therefore Kerala government has launched the Kerala Swasraya Scheme to provide one-time financial assistance.
Kerala Swasraya Scheme 2021– Key Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Kerala Swasraya Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||Kerala Government|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Kerala who are physically disabled and mentally disabled|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the beneficiaries|
|Official website||Social Justice Department|
|Year of implementation||2021|
|Financial assistance||Rs 35000|
|Department||Social justice Department of Kerala|
Kerala Swasraya Scheme 2021– Implementation
The department of social justice department in Kerala will be responsible for implementing the Kerala Swasraya Scheme 2021. The beneficiaries must fill the application form and submit it to the district social justice officer. The district social justice officer will check the application form and the document attached to them, and after the verification, the social justice officer will approve your form. After all these steps, the benefit amount of Rs 35000 will be transferred into your bank account by the direct benefit transferor DBT method. The financial assistance provided through this scheme is a one time benefit only which means you cannot benefit from this scheme twice.
Main Objective Of Kerala Swasraya Scheme 2021
The main objective of the Kerala Swasraya Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the parents or mother of physically disabled and mentally disabled person so that they can get self-employment through this scheme. The government offers this financial assistance is for the special care required by the mentally challenged and physically disabled person. With the help of this financial assistance, the parents will become self-dependent and will be able to carry out their day to day activities. With the help of this scheme, the beneficiary will become self-employed and bear the expenses of their children.
Benefits & Features Of Kerala Swasraya Scheme
- The social justice department of the Kerala Government has launched the Swasraya Scheme.
- Through this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 35000 is provided to parents or mothers of physically disabled and mentally disabled persons
- With the help of this financial amount, the beneficiaries will be able to find self-employment
- This financial amount will provide to beneficiaries as a one-time assistance
- The application form to apply for this scheme is available on the official website of social justice Kerala
- With the help of the Kerala Swasraya scheme, the parents of physically disabled and mentally disabled person will able to perform their day to day activities
- With the help of this scheme, the beneficiaries will become self-dependent
- Now the beneficiaries can finance medical equipment, specialise in transport, medical care etc
- The department of social justice Kerala will be responsible for the implementation of the Kerala Swasraya scheme
- The district social justice officer will verify the filled application form and documents attached to it
- After verification, the officer will approve the form and will transfer the benefit amount into the bank account of the beneficiary by the direct benefit transfer method
Kerala Swasraya Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Kerala
- The applicant must belong to the BPL family
- This scheme is for those parents who are having children with 70% or more physically disabled or mentally disabled
- Single/unwed mothers/legally divorced women/wives abandoned by husbands/separate women can take advantage of this scheme.
- The beneficiary of the Aswasakiranam scheme can also take benefit of this scheme by applying it properly
- The applicant is required to submit a project report about the self-employment to the concerned district social justice officer
- Mothers of severely disabled or the mentally challenged bedridden patient will be given priority
- Close relatives who act as caretakers of the physically disabled or mentally challenged patient can also apply for this scheme
Required Documents Of Kerala Swasraya Scheme
- Aadhaar card
- Mobile number
- Disability certificate
- Ration card of BPL
- Caste certificate
- Residence proof
- Bank account details
- Passport size photo
Kerala Swasraya Scheme 2021- Explanation Video
For more details regarding the list check the official site