Objective of Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2021
Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2021 is a program initiated by the Government of Andhra Pradesh focusing on the lower sections of the society aiming at providing quality education from 1st std to 12th std.
Financial help will be provided to each and every mother or the guardian in charge in case of the absence of a mother without consideration of factors such as caste and religion. This scheme is implemented from the academic year 2019-2020 in all educational institutions including private, aided, and unaided schools in the state.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2021 Details
The Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme has launched in order to reduce the dropout ratio in schools. Under this scheme, Rs 15000 per annum is deposited into the bank account of mothers who send their children to school. Through this scheme, poverty won’t come in the way of education. Every woman of the state will get the opportunity to educate their children. The second phase of the Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme has been launched and under this scheme, Rs 15000 has been credited into the bank account of the mothers who send their children to school.
- In order to reduce the dropout rate, the schools are providing all kinds of facilities like special menus, uniforms, and books. The government is giving top priority to education in order to achieve a total literacy rate. Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy is taking every possible step to increase the literacy rate of the state and provide quality education to the poor.
- He has launched the Nadu-Nadu scheme in order to improve the infrastructure in school and the Jagananna Goru Mudda scheme in order to provide nutritious food during lunch in the schools. These schemes are benefiting several students of the state.
- Through the implementation of these schemes, the literacy rate among the poorer and weaker section of society will increase.
Benefits of Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2021
In the month of January, every year, without taking into consideration about the number of children, Rs 15000 will be deposited to the applicant’s bank account until the completion of 12th class.
Eligibility of Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2021
- The applicant should belong to Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant’s ration card should be BPL and white in particular.
- The student should be pursuing education in between classes 1 and 12.
- The benefits of the scheme will not be obtained if the student drops education.
How to Apply for Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2021
The applicants are required to enquire about this scheme to the authorized members of the institution where the student’s enrollment is done.
For enrollment details, click on the link: https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/
Contact Details of Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2021
This scheme only applies if you are a resident in Andhra Pradesh. Enquiries, if any can be made to the Department of Education, Andhra Pradesh.
You can read more about this scheme here: https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/documents/2019SE_MS79.PDF