Employment Exchange is an organisation provides employment assistance based on experience and qualification. The Department of Employment in the different States of India allows unemployed educated youngsters residing in the respective States to pre-register for coming job vacancies occurring in different sectors of that State. Here we explain details about Employment Exchange Registration.
Employment Exchange Registration
The Employment Exchanges have been renamed as “Employment Guidance and Promotion Centres” as the focus is on vocational guidance and career counselling besides Placement, Registration, submission.
Employers can post their vacancies list with employment exchanges & choose from among the registered candidates. In the Establishment of private sector employing between 10–24 persons are brought under the Act-The Employment Exchanges (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Act, 1959, to submit returns. It is likely to result in a more realistic estimate of employment in the organised sector. The employer is mandated to furnish information relating to selecting against the vacancies notified within 30 days from the date of selection to make the registration data more rational. The definitions of employer and employee are broadly based on contract labour who have worked for more than 240 days a year.
Benefits of Employment Exchange
- Whenever the officials announce government vacancies, a list of registered members with suitable educational profiles are sent to respective employers for consideration.
- The registered job candidate can check their status on the job waiting list online.
- Job aspirants can search for suitable jobs based on their education.
- The registered job aspirants can check their status on the job waiting list online.
- The unique Registration Number given by Employment Exchange can be a reference while applying for jobs, especially government jobs.
Online Employment Exchange Registeration
- Please visit the Employment Exchange website for online Registration.
- create your account; if you are not a registered member
- Log in to the Employment exchange website with your required credentials.
- Choose the district name. In certain case, your native state and district details are also asked. Follow the instructions given in the respective portal.
- Then fill the profile form. After submitting the form, an acknowledgement containing the Registration Date, Registration Number, and Name of the Employment Exchange is generated.
- Take the printout and kept for future reference.
- Produce all relevant certificates supporting education, experience, caste, sports, handicapped (issued by Medical Board/CMO), ex-serviceman, widow, freedom fighter, proof of residence, etc. The Employment Exchange mentioned within fifteen days from the date registration. The time limit is different for each States.
- You need to submit any one of the following documents as residence proof :
- Domicile Certificate.
- Voter ID Card.
- Ration Card.
- Letter from the gazetted officer or school head
- Proof of job
- The Certificate from Municipal Councilor/Sarpanch.
- Certificate of Education in the State.
- Certificate issued by an MLA/MP.
- Employment Exchange portal will issue you a registration card-carrying Registration No with the date of renewal of that Registration.
Employment Exchange Offline Registration Process
For offline Registration, visit the nearest Employment Exchange with all up-to-date qualification documents and experience certificates.
- Visit the employment exchange office in your area of residence and fill up the required application form.
- Submit attested photocopies of all your up-to-date education and experience-related certificates along with your resume.
- Submit the Caste Certificate and photographs.
- Submit your Experience Certificate,
- Submit any one of the following identity documents
- Ration Card
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- After the Registration, you will be issued a registration number.
State Wise List of Employment Exchange Website Links
Employment Exchange Video Explanation
Check the official site for the latest updates about Government Schemes Vikaaspedia. in