Aatamanirbhar Skilled Employee Employer Mapping (ASEEM) was launched by Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE). It acts as a bridge that connects the demand-supply gap in the skilled workforce market. The objective of ASEEM portal is to help skilled people find sustainable livelihood opportunities. It is also a Artificial Intelligence-based platform has been envisioned to strengthen their career pathways by handholding them through their journeys to attain industry-relevant skills and explore emerging job opportunities especially in the post COVID era.
|Name of the Scheme||Aatamanirbhar Skilled Employee Employer Mapping (ASEEM)|
|Implemented by||Union Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship|
Through ASEEM, employers, agencies and job aggregators looking for skilled workforce in specific sectors will also have the required details at their fingertips.
ASEEM Portal is also available as an APP, It is developed and managed by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC). ASEEM shall help in providing real-time data analytics to NSDC and its Sector Skill Councils about the demand and supply patterns including:
- Industry requirements
- Skill gap analysis
- Demand per district/ state/cluster
- Key workforce suppliers
- Key consumers
- Migration patterns?
- Multiple potential career prospects for candidates.?
The portal consists of three IT based interfaces –
- Employer Portal: It consists of Employer onboarding, Demand Aggregation, candidate selection ?
- Dashboard: It provides Reports, Trends, analytics, and highlight gaps ?
- Candidate Application: Help candidate to Create & Track profile, share job suggestion ?
ASEEM Portal Employees Registration
The ASEEM employee registration portal will respond to the demand and supply of skilled employees across all industries, mapping worker details based on regional and local industry demands.
Documents & Eligibility to Apply on ASEEM Portal
- The companies should be registered.
- All company should have to give minimum salary to their employees.
- The employees will have to provide information about their earlier experience
- Aadhaar card, identity card, mobile number and email ID are needed for registering in ASEEM Portal
List of Registered Company on ASEEM Portal
About more than 50 companies have already registered on Aseem Portal. Some of them are Swiggy, Uber Zomato, Rapido Bike, Hailstone, Yulu etc.
ASEEM Portal 2020 Registration for Skilled Employees
- Go to official website of the ASEEM Portal home page
- Click on the option of “For Candidates “.
- After this you will be redirected to Google Play Store and you must download and install the ASEEM app.
ASEEM Portal: Employers Registration
- Go to the official website of the ASEEM Portal
- Click on the “For Employers” option on the homepage, a registration form will open in front of you.
- Enter the details of your personal information in this registration form and click on “Register”.
ASEEM Portal 2020 Registration for Training Partners
- Go to the official website of the ASEEM Portal.
- On the home page, click on the option of the “For Employers” button and the login page will open in front of you.
- Click on the “Sign Up” button.
- After selecting the ministry, you have to fill the sign up form
- You must enter details such as Organization Name, TP ID, Full Name, Name of district, name of the city, E mail ID and mobile number
- After filling all the details, click on the “Proceed” button.